Orders are subject to Customs and Duty charges, payable by the recipient as per your respective country/state laws.
If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know within 24 hours by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customized products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Saris once finished with fall and hemming will not be returned or exchanged.
- Saris when blouse detached will not be returned or exchanged.
- The item/s must be in original condition, with the original packaging and with all tags still attached.
- Item/s must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have makeup stains or garments that smell of perfume.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Fabrics once cut from the thaan, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The item/s must be returned to us before the exchange/refund is made. Once the items have been received, you will either receive your new item (for exchanges), or a full refund (excluding original shipping cost). A quality check of the product would be done post which the refund/exchange will be processed. This is only applicable for online purchases.
- WeaveinIndia will not be taking the responsibility for the costs of returning the goods unless and until there is a defect with the product that is proved, in which case the amount towards return shipping will be borne post facto
- Our products are color matched to their appearance in daylight, however there may be minor variations depending on the device used while viewing the same.
All items need to be received to our Chennai Address: No.29, Chithranjan Road, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018 Contact: +91 9884 9828 40.
*Please note that all our products undergo thorough quality checks before they are dispatched*