Orders are subject to Customs and Duty charges, payable by the recipient as per your respective country/state laws.
If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know within 24 hours by emailing us at email@example.com
- Customized products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Saris once finished with fall and hemming will not be returned or exchanged.
- Saris when blouse detached will not be returned or exchanged.
- The item/s must be in original condition, with the original packaging and with all tags still attached.
- Item/s must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way.
- Please take care when trying on garments, as we cannot accept garments that have makeup stains or garments that smell of perfume.
- Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Fabrics once cut from the thaan, cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The item/s must be returned to us before the exchange/refund is made. Once the items have been received, you will either receive your new item (for exchanges), or a full refund (excluding original shipping cost). A quality check of the product would be done post which the refund/exchange will be processed. This is only applicable for online purchases.
- WeaveinIndia will not be taking the responsibility for the costs of returning the goods unless and until there is a defect with the product that is proved, in which case the amount towards return shipping will be borne post facto
- Our products are color matched to their appearance in daylight, however there may be minor variations depending on the device used while viewing the same.
- All items need to be received to our Chennai Address: No.29, Chithranjan Road, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018 Contact: +91 9884 9828 40.
*Please note that all our products undergo thorough quality checks before they are dispatched*